CLINICAL HYPNOTHERAPY COURSE
Using the JOImethod?
For both beginner and advanced students of clinical hypnosis, this course is designed to develop one?s conscious and subconscious mind to think, behave and operate as a healer.
At the end of this course, the student will not only know how to hypnotize anyone (whether through sleeping or waking hypnosis) but he or she will become the ultimate healer using a revolutionary technique called the JOImethod? as developed by the instructor.
The student of this course should have the goal of helping the client heal instead of the intention of just receiving a certification upon completion (this is very important).
What each student receives in this course?
One-on-One instruction from a successful hypnotherapist/healer/coach
- Electronic copy of Clinical Hypnosis:Why and How It Works
- Test questions on the course material (students are to e-mail or snail mail answers to instructor)
- Oral questions and answers about the book/test questions/hypnosis (the book must be read and test questions answered first!)
- One hypnotherapy session (this is to teach the student how it feels to be hypnotized with the JOImethod?)
- Oral questions and answers about the hypnotherapy session; step by step guidance
- Assignment ? use of the JOImethod? on a friend or family member (preferably someone who has never been hypnotized)
- Oral questions and answers about the assignment
- A *guarantee* that the student will successfully hypnotize someone by the end of the class
- JOImethod? Certification at the end of the course
What would the student learn upon completion of this course? PRACTICAL learning of the following?
- How the brain works
- How hypnosis works
- How to hypnotize anyone
- How to perform sleeping and waking hypnosis
- How to deprogram with hypnosis
- How to build (and dismantle) systems inside of your client?s subconscious mind
- How to work with emotional based issues such as: anger, anxieties, depression, panic attacks and low self-esteem
- How to coach/mentor your clients
- How to recognize a good hypnotic subject in any situation
- How to hypnotize any person using special techniques whether face-to-face, by phone or via e-mail?learning that the ?therapy? part of hypnotherapy never ends and opportunities should never be missed to positively impact the client.
- How to know when your client is sabotaging therapy (or what type of client is the most challenging client)
- Dissecting of real case studies to help the student understand how to deal with various types of clients
- How to make the right suggestions for return clients and referrals
- How to build your hypnotherapy practice
This course will usually take up to two weeks to complete and costs $475.
Note: John?s guarantee means that he will personally work with the student until he or she is comfortable enough to hypnotize anybody even if it takes longer than two weeks!